Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Crochet Beanies!

This year I decided that Christmas was going to mostly be made instead of purchased.  So, I got started on my list.  My oldest daughter has a beanie much like this beanie, but we washed it and now it's kinda falling apart.  She was so upset, but continues to torture us with wearing it!  Mommy to the rescue!  Everyone is getting a beanie for Christmas!  Here's the first one I made.  I got the pattern HERE.  Then I added a single crochet all the way around the edge.  Lastly I added braids on the ends so that it was just like my oldest daughters beanie.  


 Good thing she's 2 and doesn't know this is for her for Christmas! Shhh!


 I felt like it needed a little something something, so I added THIS cute flower and wah lah!  It's done!


And this one is for my 5 year old.  I didn't feel like it needed anything, so I'm calling it done. :) 2 more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment